Rate your personal church experience , from 1-10 (1=Never ; 5=Sometimes 10=Often).
1. Do you ever get a call/email from one of your church ministers, just to see how you’re doing? (not counting emergencies or special needs) ___
2. Does your church offer a small group setting where you and others can openly ask questions or share spiritual struggles? ___
3. Do you feel you have gifts that could be used in your local church, but feel awkward about inquiring, or not sure who to contact? ___
4. Do you receive discipleship training within your church, or is it at least being offered within your church, for intentional spiritual growth? ___
5. Do you feel your pastor identifies with you, ie, who you are , your current Christian walk, and in your everyday activities at work or home? ___
Thanks for taking our short survey. Reply below to this post with your answers. Your efforts will help in our pursuits to enhance Christians’ spiritual growth within their local church.
Your specific answers will remain confidential, but they will be added to the general statistics we compile, to share with church leaders throughout America, in a loving effort to encourage local ministers in all denominations to intentionally evaluate how the sheep in their pastorate are being fed and watered weekly.
Is there a real connection between the verbal theology voiced from the pulpit and in small groups on Sundays, and practical Christian experience during the weekly life of the average church member? If so, then RealChurchNow.net wants to be used by God to encourage the sheep and their shepherds, to identify more closely with one another……for church leaders to possibly gain a keener insight and confidence about what it means practically to ‘feed & tend’ the sheep God has given them, as expressed by Jesus in John 21: 15-17.
Feel free to reply to this blog with any ideas or comments, as we work together to increase all believers’ ability to ‘Be’ the Real Church Now!